Spa Air Products
Spa Circuit Boards
Spa Control Panels
Spa Equipment Packs
Spa Temp Sensors
Sundance ® Spas Accessories
Sundance ® Spas Blowers
Sundance ® Spas Circuit Boards
Sundance ® Spas Electrical
Sundance ® Spas Filters
Sundance ® Flo-Switches
Sundance ® Spas Heaters
Sundance ® Spas Jets
Sundance ® Spas Lights
Sundance ® Spas Control Panels
Sundance ® Spas Pillows
Sundance ® Spas Plumbing
Sundance ® Spas Pumps
Sundance ® Spas Ozones
Sundance ® Spas Timers
Sundance ® Part History
Sundance ® Tech Help
Sundance ® Part Catalog
Manufacturer Contact Info
Spa Error Code
Welcome to SpaandPoolSource.com's customer care. We are here to take care of your issues and questions. Most customer service issues are covered below. However, please feel free to Contact us regarding any concern you have. Click Here to visit our Contact Us Page
- If your product was damaged in shipment, we will arrange to ship it back at our expense and we will ship you a replacement product at no charge after we receive the damaged item. Please contact us within 24 hours or the first business day so we can take care of the damaged or missing item as expediently as possible. Make sure to retain all packaging for claims.
- Defective items returned within 30 days will be replaced at our cost including shipping. After 30 days defective returns are subject to the product's manufacturer warranty.
- If you received an item that you did not order please contact us so that we may assist you with that item.
- If you received the item you ordered but you still wish to return it, you are responsible for shipping it back to us. A re-stocking fee of up to 10% may be applied to all items received in resellable condition. To return unused, new items you must receive an RMA# and return the product to us within 30 days for a full refund (minus restocking fee and shipping costs). The exception is Items that are Returnable for Warranty exchange only.
- Returnable items: Any non electrical items are Returnable under the RMA.
- Warranty exchange items: Due to the nature of the following products All sales are final on the following items which can only be returned for warranty exchange: Circuit boards, spa control panels, heaters, pumps, circulation pumps, motors, contactors, switches (example: flow switches, temp or high limit sensors), transformers, time clocks, ozones, ozone bulbs, equipment packs and ANY electrical item. These items cannot be returned for a refund but can be returned for a manufacture warranty replacement if they qualify under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Filters: Any filter cartridge (Pool or Spa) that is used or has been wet or shows any sign of wear and tear or has had the manufacturer's wrap removed is not refundable or returnable.
- All returns MUST be accompanied by an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization number) or they will not be accepted. Please send us an email and tell us what you are returning and why. We will respond back through by email.
- Once an item is returned it is evaluated by our RMA department and credited less any shipping/handling and restocking fees where applicable. For the quickest processing of your return please do not call us for Return authorization. All RMAs and technical questions are handled through email only so that we can expedite the process as much as possible.
Spa and Pool Source takes great strides in packaging and shipping to you the products that you have ordered in a timely fashion. Please see our Shipping Policy concerning when you place your order and when to expect it to arrive.
Packages returned to us via package refusal with the carrier may incure additional fees. These fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
We do not guarantee orders can be cancelled once the order is placed. If the item has already shipped you are responsible returning it Clicking on this Link or visiting the contact us page. You are responsible for the shipping cost incurred once the item leaves our warehouse. Due to logistic issues we do not ship to guests staying at Hotels or Motels.If a package comes back to us as undeliverable we will charge you for the Shipping and Handling Cost incurred. Please ensure your address information is correct and you provide an address that can receive USPS/UPS/FedEx. If there is an issue with a carrier please include that information in the Order Notes during checkout.
Additional Warranty Return Info
Spa and Pool Source does not express or imply any warranty. We do however try our utmost to make sure all of our customers factory warranty needs are handled promptly and fairly. Warranties are handled by us and submitted to manufactures per their warranty policies. You are responsible for shipment to us. We do not reimburse for any labor cost or any cost to you beyond the purchase price of the item. All items are warrantied only to customers in the USA, (including Hawaii and Alaska). We do not accept returns or warranty from any item sold to or used outside of the USA. Manufacturer's warranties can vary so if there is any question concerning warranty please email us prior to purchasing the item.
Additional information: Technical help is not responsible for any misinformation given by the customer. All parts that are ordered with information given to Tech Help and assisted by Tech Help is ultimately the buyers responsibility. Parts are to be ordered by the customer with the knowledge that Manufactures can upgrade and change the part without notice. We can only go by the information given by the customer or the manufacture if it is available.Pictures and prices on the site are representations of the products sold and may not exactly match what you receive. If there is any question, contact Spa and Pool Source prior to ordering.Prices in our industry are volatile and can occasionally change without notice to us. On the rare occurrence that this does happen, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to agree to the change in price or cancel the order prior to shipping to you.