Spa Air Products
Spa Circuit Boards
Spa Cleaning Supplies
Spa Control Panels
Spa Equipment Packs
Spa Temp Sensors
Sundance ® Spas Accessories
Sundance ® Spas Blowers
Sundance ® Spas Circuit Boards
Sundance ® Spas Electrical
Sundance ® Spas Filters
Sundance ® Flo-Switches
Sundance ® Spas Heaters
Sundance ® Spas Jets
Sundance ® Spas Lights
Sundance ® Spas Control Panels
Sundance ® Spas Pillows
Sundance ® Spas Plumbing
Sundance ® Spas Pumps
Sundance ® Spas Ozones
Sundance ® Spas Timers
Sundance ® Part History
Sundance ® Tech Help
Sundance ® Part Catalog
Manufacturer Contact Info
Spa Error Code
SM-909-NHW-18 3/4 Laing Circulation Pump 230-240 Volt.
List Price: $281.25
Sale Price: $148.25
IN STOCK! FREE Shipping! Low Price Guaranteed!*
Item Number: 6050U0016
Manufacturer: Laing Thermotech
Manufacturer Part No: E10-NSHNDNN2W
*FREE Standard Ground Shipping on this item with a $4.95 handling fee on all orders (Contiguous U.S. Only). Please see our Shipping Policy!
E10-NSHNDNN2W, Laing Pump, 230/ 240 Volt 3/4 inch barbed connection.
The E10-NSHNDNN2W-02 replaces all Laing Pumps with a 3/4 inch barbed fitting, 230/240 Volt. (see below)
Comes with built in plastic base (see picture above) for easier installation and no more rusting!
The Laing E10 EcoCircPump is used on amny spa/hot tubs and can be used ot replace most brands of circulation pumps with 3/4 inch barbed fittings.
This pump uses 40% less energy and runs 40% cooler than previous models. It also includes a smart "chip" in the motor that gradually increases rpm at power up that minimizes impeller cavitation and ensures "air lock" free startups. This cycle will repeat up to 10 times until "prime" is established. If prime is not established, the pump will shut down and require manual restart (turn power to spa off and back on).
This pump replaces old part numbers used by Sundance, Jacuzzi and other Manufacturers: 6000-125, 6500-035, SM-909-NHW-18 3/4,SM-909-NH-18, E10-NSHNDNN2W-01 (see below for more complete list). No longer comes with the metal base that was used on Sundance, Jacuzzi Spas.
This Pump is used on the following Sundance® Spas:
- Mid 2009+ 680 Burlington, Hartford, and Hawthorne equipped with a Circ Pump
- Mid 2009+ 780 Hamilton, Chelsee, Certa and Camden
- 2008+ 680 Burlington, Hartford, and Hawthorne equipped with a circ pump
- 2007 680 Hartford and Hawthorne equipped with a circ pump
- 2007+ 780 Hamilton, Chelsee, Certa and Camden
- 2006 Palermo, Bahia and Cayman
- All 2005 780 Series spas
- All 2003-2004 Sweetwater models (Except Lagunas)
- All 1997+ North American/Export 800, 850 Series PermaClear Systems (Except 2005+ 880 Series Models)
- Replaces part number 6500-035 , SM-909-NHW-18 3/4
The Pump is used on the following Jacuzzi® Spas:
- 2002+ Jacuzzi J-300 Circulation Pump 240V 50/60 Hz with Cord 6000-125 is for all Jacuzzi J-300 240 Volt Models.
Use the connector from the old circulation pump because the new pump does not come with a connector.
Replaces the following:
- SM-909-NH-14 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM-909-NHW-14 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM-909-NH-18 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM-909-NHW-18 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM-909-NH-26 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM-909-NHW-26 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM-959-NHW-26 3/4" Barb 230/50Volt
- SM-1212-NH-26 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- 6000-125 Sundance and Jacuzzi part number
PLEASE NOTE: This pump is a 230/240 Volt Pump, the wires that come with the pump is white, black and green, the white and black are the 2 hot leads with the green as a Ground. The pump comes with no connectors.Do not confuse this pump for a 120 Volt version!
*We ship select parts for your Sundance Spa with FREE GROUND SHIPPING with a $4.95 handling fee on all orders. ( Contiguous U.S. only). Please see our Shipping Policy: http://www.spaandpoolsource.com/shipping-policy.aspx
For All Sundance Circulation Pumps, Click Here!