Spa Air Products
Spa Circuit Boards
Spa Cleaning Supplies
Spa Control Panels
Spa Equipment Packs
Spa Temp Sensors
Sundance ® Spas Accessories
Sundance ® Spas Blowers
Sundance ® Spas Circuit Boards
Sundance ® Spas Electrical
Sundance ® Spas Filters
Sundance ® Flo-Switches
Sundance ® Spas Heaters
Sundance ® Spas Jets
Sundance ® Spas Lights
Sundance ® Spas Control Panels
Sundance ® Spas Pillows
Sundance ® Spas Plumbing
Sundance ® Spas Pumps
Sundance ® Spas Ozones
Sundance ® Spas Timers
Sundance ® Part History
Sundance ® Tech Help
Sundance ® Part Catalog
Manufacturer Contact Info
Spa Error Code
SM-909-NHW-18 3/4 Laing Circulation Pump Replacement, 230-240 Volt.
List Price: $281.25
Sale Price: $148.25
IN STOCK! FREE Shipping! Low Price Guaranteed!*
Item Number: 6000-125
Manufacturer: Laing Thermotech
Manufacturer Part No: E10-NSHNDNN2W, 6050U0016, SM-909-NHW-18, 6000-125E
E10-NSHNDNN2W, Laing Pump, 230/ 240 Volt 3/4 inch barbed connection.
The E10-NSHNDNN2W-02 replaces Laing Pumps with a 3/4 inch barbed fitting, 230/240 Volt. (see below). Comes with power cord (does NOT have a plug on the end)
Comes with built in plastic base (see picture above) for easier installation and no more rusting! All other previous Laing pumps are obsolete and this is the latest model. They are a smaller, lighter pump with a built in base that allows it to be installed several directions to accomadate your configuration.
Please note you cannot use the old metal base from the old pump. The new pump has the bracket built in to accommodate different directions for installation.
The Laing E10 EcoCircPump is used on many spa/hot tubs and can be used ot replace most brands of circulation pumps with 3/4 inch barbed fittings.
This pump uses 40% less energy and runs 40% cooler than previous models. It also includes a smart "chip" in the motor that gradually increases rpm at power up that minimizes impeller cavitation and ensures "air lock" free startups. This cycle will repeat up to 10 times until "prime" is established. If prime is not established, the pump will shut down and require manual restart (turn power to spa off and back on).
Please note: The pump will not operate without water on the head of the pump, do not try and bench test this pump without it being in the spa so the pump is water primed.
This pump replaces old part numbers used by Sundance, Jacuzzi and other Manufacturers: 6000-125, 6500-035, SM-909-NHW-18 3/4,SM-909-NH-18, E10-NSHNDNN2W-01 (see below for more complete list). No longer comes with the metal base that was used on Sundance, Jacuzzi Spas.
The pumps are water tested at the Factory so when you recieve it it may have a little water left in the wet end of the pump.
This Pump is used on the following Sundance® Spas:
- Mid 2009+ 680 Burlington, Hartford, and Hawthorne equipped with a Circ Pump
- Mid 2009+ 780 Hamilton, Chelsee, Certa and Camden
- 2008+ 680 Burlington, Hartford, and Hawthorne equipped with a circ pump
- 2007 680 Hartford and Hawthorne equipped with a circ pump
- 2007+ 780 Hamilton, Chelsee, Certa and Camden
- 2006 Palermo, Bahia and Cayman
- All 2005 780 Series spas
- All 2003-2004 Sweetwater models (Except Lagunas)
- All 1997+ North American/Export 800, 850 Series PermaClear Systems (Except 2005+ 880 Series Models)
- Replaces part number 6500-035 , SM-909-NHW-18 3/4
The Pump is used on the following Jacuzzi® Spas:
- 2002+ Jacuzzi J-300 Circulation Pump 240V 50/60 Hz with Cord 6000-125 is for all Jacuzzi J-300 240 Volt Models.
Use the connector from the old circulation pump because the new pump does not come with a connector.
Replaces the following:
- SM909-NH-14 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM909-NHW-14 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM909-NH-18 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM909-NHW-18 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM909-NH-26 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM909-NHW-26 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- SM959-NHW-26 3/4" Barb 230/50Volt
- SM1212-NH-26 3/4" Barb 230Volt
- 6000-125 or 6000-125E Sundance and Jacuzzi part number
PLEASE NOTE: This pump is a 230/240 Volt Pump, the wires that come with the pump is white, black and green, the white and black are the 2 hot leads with the green as a Ground. The pump comes with no connectors.Do not confuse this pump for a 120 Volt version!
*We ship select parts for your Sundance Spa with FREE GROUND SHIPPING with a $4.95 handling fee on all orders. ( Contiguous U.S. only). Please see our Shipping Policy: http://www.spaandpoolsource.com/shipping-policy.aspx
For More Sundance and Laing Pumps, Click Here!